Ready to change your life?
Feel and look better than ever with one of Boston’s best personal training companies
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
What really sets us apart from our competitors is that 25 years experience gives us the training needed to accommodate all levels of fitness and individual needs. We offer something for all ages and everything you need to get the results you want, including:
* Personalized training essentials
We provide resistance bands, dumbbells, core training
tools such as The Bosu™ and other state-of the-art
workout equipment needed to make your personal
training sessions exciting, challenging and unique.
Our ever-changing personal training routines bring the fun back into workouts!
* Choice of training location
Fit for Life will train you at a location which is convenient for you - in your home, office, gym or studio, or even the outdoors. Minimal space is required.
* Training options
We offer a variety of personal training routines, including private sessions, semi-private instruction, small group training and boot camp sessions.
Complete, personalized fitness programs
Have you decided to do something for yourself?
Do you want to feel energized and experience the benefits of a healthy lifestyle?
Let certified personal trainer and award-winning athlete Liz DellaPorta help you reach your goals through Fit For Life – Boston’s premier personal fitness training company.
Clients from all around the Boston area come to Fit For Life to look and feel better than ever. We utilize decades of experience in offering a multitude of personal fitness training services to custom fit your needs. We offer dynamic, innovative training sessions in the comfort of your home, office, gym, studio or even outdoors. We offer one of the most exciting boot camps in the Boston area!
We take pride in providing some of the most unique personal training routines that produce
results through state-of-the-art equipment, such as the:
• TRX Suspension Trainer – Complete training system
• Power wheel – Strengthens total body with an emphasis in core training
• BOSU Balance Trainer and the BOSU Ballast Ball – Used for increased balance, strength
• Hurdles and Rings – Utilized for agility training
• Resist a Ball – A giant ball used for stretching, balancing and resistance training
• Medicine Ball – A weighted ball used to develop muscular strength, endurance, power,
stability and joint integrity
• Tubing – Exercise tubing used for resistance training
• Door and Step Attachments – Increase exercise options
• The Step – A step used for cardiovascular and strength training
• The Core Board – Used for cardiovascular, balance and strength training
• Adjustable dumbbells
• Gliders- Discs used for total body and core training
• Versa step – Little pods used for balance and core training
The Best Personal Training Equipment
Fit For Life 617.515.0222 firstname.lastname@example.org